Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:43 AM

Default Part 21:

Part 21:

Short time later we reached the beach. Eve was not there yet. I hoped she was coming. The nudist girl looked at the sea and pulled her dress over her head. As I expected, she was completely naked under her dress. I also undressed.

The nudist girl turned to me and asked:
"How do we want to do that with Eve?"

I:
"I suggest you hide behind the big stone. Let me talk to Eve for a while. If it fits at some point, you will come to us. Is that alright for you?"

The nudist girl nodded her head and walked to the stone with her dress in her hand. She sat down on her dress behind the stone and waited.

Only 5 minutes later I suddenly saw Eve entering the beach.

I stood naked in front of the big stone. Eve waved to me joyfully.

I waved back and shouted:
"Good morning, eve."

She went straight to me and said:
"Good morning, Mr. Wasserstein. Have you already swum?"

I:
"No. I just arrived. Come on, take off your clothes."

Eve blushed a bit. She took off her dress. I was surprised that she wore a bikini. The bikini was not sexy, but much better than the old-fashioned swimsuit.

I said to her:
"You are welcome to take off the top. I have already seen your breasts. Do not worry."

To my surprise, she did just that shortly after. She quickly pulled off her top and covered her breasts with her hands.

I:
"That's a good start."

Eve looked at me questioningly:
"What do you mean by start?"

I:
"I am completely naked. You are still half dressed. Do you want to change that? You told me that you admire me for my lack of shame."

Eve looked at me anxiously:
"Yes, but I do not know."

I:
"I met a former friend of yours here on the beach. She is a nudist and would like to be a good friend of yours again."

The nudist girl got up behind the stone and came to us.

Eve said with slightly wet eyes:
"Sandra, I have not seen you for so long."

Both girls smiled.

The nudist girl (Sandra) spoke:
"Eve, I missed you as a friend. I am glad that you want to lose your shyness. Should I help you with this?"

Eve slightly lifted her shoulders and lowered them again. She was still covering her breasts with her hands.

The nudist girl kneeled down before Eve.

The nudist girl spoke slowly:
"Eve, I will now pull down the bottom of your bikinis."

The nudist girl waited a bit and then grabbed the panties with both hands. Slowly she pulled the panties down to the feets of Eve. Suddenly Eve was also naked on the beach. On her pussy were less hair than I thought. Through her shortened pubic hair I could see her beautiful vagina. Eve did not move. I noticed that my cock was getting hard. I quickly turned around and ran into the water. The two girls no longer paid any attention to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: