View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 02:24 AM

Thanked 2,343 Times in 99 Posts

Aha! I wondered what was going on with all the closed threads.

Fox, I read your statement and, this may seem odd coming from a relative newbie, (I've been a member less than a year, so far) but I have to agree with you 100%. As a relative newcomer, I see exactly what you mention all the time. Threads about redheads that have more black, brown, blond, and even in a few cases, dyed pink, hair in it than red. Threads about posting ladies bare naked that has bunches of women either half-dressed or even fully dressed. And the list goes on. I have to admit to being guilty of the "got any more of her" bit, but that stops now. From now on, I'll try PM's and/or visitor messages.

I haven't been here long enough to have seen more than a small bit of what is available here, but it's amazing how many watermarked pics or zips with links or advertising in them that I have seen in just the small bit of the site that I've explored so far. Multiply that into all the stuff I haven't seen yet and, WHEW!

I know I've seen OP's or thread starters clearly define what should and should not be posted in a thread - and then some people come along and just post whatever .. even after the OP has stepped up and explained and asked them not to do that. So while I do understand what you are saying, I hope that, at some point in the future, you do go back to posting again. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy your albums!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whatever357 For This Useful Post: