Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 05:58 AM

Default Part 17:

Part 17:

The beach became more and more populated. Three women around 25 years old walked in the direction of us. They were looking for a place to lie. Finally, they lay down next to us. All three women were really pretty.

The excitement of the young observer, but also of me, was electric. How far would the three girls get rid of their clothes?

All three women were wearing dresses. What happened now made me really hot. All three simultaneously pulled their dresses over their heads.
Two of them had bikinis under their clothes. The third had no bikini and no underwear under her dress. She was just naked. The naked girl lay down next to my wife. The other two women continued to wear their bikinis and lay down on their towels.

I was glad that I have not taken off my pants yet. My cock started to rise.

Quickly I put the bag with the drinks on my penis. I pretended to look for something in the bag. After a short while, my cock has calmed down again. I needed a cool down urgently. I took the bag from my penis, then I quickly undressed and ran alone into the water. After plunging into the water, I turned to my wife and beckoned her to follow me. She followed my request. I looked at the two naked women. My wife had great breasts. But the tits of the strange girl were even better. They were incredibly big and tight. And again my penis responded. Luckily my penis was under water and nobody could see the swelling.

My wife walked slowly to me in the water. When she stood in front of me she hugged me.

Then she said to me with a smile:
"Oh, you're glad to see me."

Then she picked up my erect penis under the water. Very slowly, she satisfied me. After a short time I had an incredibly strong orgasm. Andrea smiled happily at me and hugged me even harder. It was a great feeling. Our two naked bodies entwined tightly in the warm water.

For a while we just stood in the water. We were both just happy. From the water we could see a boy setting up a small folding table at the beginning of the bay. From a distance we could see pieces of watermelon on the table.

Andrea spoke excitedly to me:
"Come on Fred, let's buy watermelon."

Andrea quickly went to our place and took her purse. Then my naked wife made her way to the boy. I was still in the water.

All along the beach I saw only two naked women, three topless women, ten naked men and around twenty-five persons in swimwear. The nudists were only in the area where we had our blankets. In the area where the boy's table was, there were only people in bathing suits. This did not seem to bother my wife. I had the feeling that she really liked that. Had I not recently had such an intense orgasm, my penis would have become stiff again. I saw my wife walking through the rows of dressed people. Many of the people noticed my naked wife. She still did not seem to mind.

There were already four people waiting in front of the boy with the watermelons. Andrea stood behind the waiting people. I saw the young observer getting up and following my wife on the beach. Now he stood right behind my wife and waited too. What a view! Six people in a row. Five dressed, one completely naked. Her young worshiper felt unobserved. His head kept moving up and down. My wife did not notice him yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: