Thread: Enf Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 06:29 AM

I enjoy a fairly large spectrum of ENF. From the simple wardrobe malfunction, to magicical clothing removal, to forced exhibitionism, to unexpected escalation of planned nudity.

I mostly enjoy that last one, and I'm sure that phrase is pretty cryptic, so I'll explain it. Say, a girl willingly gets naked outside for some reason. I'm not too picky as long as her life or forced sex aren't being threatened. It could be a dare, but I really like it if she is curious or especially if she's living out a fantasy. So, she gets naked, does what she intended to do, but somewhere along the way, her plan is thrown off. Her clothes are stolen, her keys aren't where they're supposed to be, or she meets strangers or even people she knows. And from there, things can escalate into sexy territory or into more exposure in more embarrassing places that she originally didn't intend.

I enjoy any reason that would prolong her embarrassment or ensure that she is undressed frequently and/or has to do something embarrassing somewhat frequently. Examples of the first one is the punishment that fits the crime. If she is caught naked, she is forced to stay naked longer. An example of the second is that she is found by people who realize she gets aroused by her public nudity and make her live her fantasies, and make her do increasingly daring things because they know she enjoys it, despite it always shattering her comfort zone. An example of the final one is a twist on the second where she might have to masturbate or otherwise exhibit her arousal in ways she didn't originally intend to. Such as in an art class or for a sex ed class or anatomy class.

And to elaborate more into "prolonging her embarrassment", it can include a loss of status, or maturity. Such as a woman who isn't as developed as a subordinate. It can be at a job where a student and teacher swap roles and the teacher is assumed to be the student. Of course, the same could be for a babysitter and the girl under her care. Where mistaken identities lead to a woman being made to dress in skimpy or immature clothes as well as being made to undress by order of her subordinate. And things of a juvenile nature apply to embarrass the woman such as spankings and being diapered (not for use, but just the appearance). As well as being taken to places where children aren't expected to be 100% clothed like a beach, water park, or doctor's office, and expected to remain unclothed in front of strangers for an extended amount of time.

So, I apologize for this essay of a response, but I think this about (un)covers everything I can apply to ENF.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post: