View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:55 AM

Default Her college day's

My wife will let small pieces of information slip, but never a full story. I don't believe she realizes over time these small slips create a whole story.
Once while watching a goofy comedy about college life, she let one slip. She said she dated this frat guy Josh during her junior year. Basically all they did was have sex on an almost daily basis. Hard to imagine my pretty conservative wife getting fucked that much, but it was back in her younger college days. Now I combine that with some other info and things get even more interesting.
I met my wife after college but we both attended the same university. Once while I was dating her we bumped into Josh. Nothing big, just the simple hello how are you and she informed me that they dated. What she didn't realize was we kind of had mutual friends and I knew him some what. His frat nickname was "MEAT" because he was a VERY well endowed guy. His room was called the dungeon because of all the screaming and moaning that came from it.
So what I now know is that my wife spent most of her junior year in college getting fucked by this well endowed guy almost daily. All the screaming and moaning people talked about, she must have been one of them. Heck I went to a few of there parties and may have heard her going at it. Very funny to think that I had no idea the noises where coming from my future wife
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to 9055xxx For This Useful Post: