Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The Evil Genie
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 10:53 PM

Ironically, ideas aren't a problem. I have an abundance of ideas and a few requests. The problem comes down to quality time, in which, has been very scarce since I've been taking more classes than in times past.

I have most of the next chapter written and have had it for some time now. I just need real time off to relax and finish it. I still have Vicki's character and a couple of others with unique styles intertwined within the same plot.

Basically, you're all wondering when it's coming. Some of you guys have been waiting since the beginning of the year and I thank every one of you. Just continue being patient. I haven't forgotten this thread nor do I have plans of ending it any time soon despite my absence. If or when that time comes, I'll make an announcement such as this one.

In the meantime, send me any ideas you might have or wish to read about. I will let you guys know a small nugget into the next chapter. Amber and Stephanie will be fighting to make it out of a haunted house that is magically linked to a male prison. Woe to the naked loser.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post: