Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] School Catfight
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 04:56 PM

Default Part 1

Scene: Normal day at a high-school, midway through First Semester.

Kristie was walking down the hallway, chatting with people, just being nice. She walked hand in hand with her boy-friend, dream guy, class president, captain of the football team, but didn’t let any of it go to his head. Everyone was happy for them, well actually most people.

Tessa and her clique were not happy. They were the mean girls, the bullies, the ones who made everyone else feel imperfect and made people’s lives hell. Kristie was friends with everyone, except them. Tessa and Kristie had hated each-other since third grade, when Kristie had ratted Tessa out for breaking one of her friend’s binders. Tessa held a grudge and was waiting for an opportunity at revenge. Kristie didn’t care about the made up feud and tried to avoid Tessa at all costs.

“I gotta go to class.” Mark, Kristie’s boyfriend says, as he kisses her and leaves. That scene made Tessa steamed because she had a crush on Mark and couldn’t believe he wouldn’t return her repeated advances. Unfortunately, Kristie’s path ran into Tessa and her clique.

“Well well well,” Tessa says as she sees Kristie, “If it isn’t Chris, how’s it goin Chris?” Tessa says mockingly, calling Kristie ‘Chris’ to mock her.

“Hi Tessa,” Kristie says, too nice not to say hi, “What do you want now?” She asks, tired and confused of her usual antics.

“Oh nothing sweetie,” Tessa says, with a fake smile.

“Then can you get out of my way?” Kristie asks, annoyed.

“Oh there is something,” Tessa says, as Kristie sighs annoyed, of course there was, “I’ve been thinking, this rivalry has been going on too long, who can even remember how it started?” Tessa says, fake. Of course she remembered, she remembered every slight against her.

“What are you saying?” Kristie asks, a bit apprehensive of the usually cocky blonde.

“Wanna be friends?” Tessa says, still smiling as Kristie looks shocked. “I know it’s a bit of a stretch, but I’ve heard you can get along with anybody, and I don’t have that many.” Tessa says, as Kristie looks at her confused.

“Seriously, what’s the catch?” Kristie asks, confused by Tessa’s motives.

“Oh nothing silly,” Tessa says, smirking, “Except one thing, it’s something all my friends do when they become friends with me. Meet me here, thirty minutes after school.” Tessa says, “That is if you want to be friends.” She says, playing to Kristie’s only ego, her likability.

“Alright.” Kristie says, as she and her possibly old enemy shake hands, “What are we gonna do?” Kristie asks, a bit excited.

“You’ll see, it’s a very pleasant surprise.” Tessa says, as the bell rings and they all hurry to class, with Tessa having a sinister smirk on her face, being close to what she wants.
The Following User Says Thank You to GJGallie For This Useful Post: