Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 05:10 AM

Default Part 15:

Part 15:

The beach was filling slowly. Andrea lay motionless and naked on the blanket.

I leaned down to her and whispered in her ear:
"At the moment you are still the only one who is naked here."

Andrea asked nervously:
"What about you?"

I:
"I take a little time before I undress."

Andrea:
"You're an asshole! I do not know what to do. How many people are already here?"

I:
"I counted 9. With us we are 11 on the beach. No, there's just one more family coming. Now we are 15."

Andrea took a deep breath.
I saw the approaching family looking around. Father, mother, son about 15 years old, daughter about 16 years old. The son of the family immediately discovered my naked wife. He could not avert his gaze.

The family chose a vacant space right on the water. The boy put his towel so that he could see directly between the legs of my wife. It was clear to me immediately. As the boy lay down, he lay, as expected, on his stomach. Shyly he looked at the body of my naked wife. Andrea had no idea. Her eyes were still covered.

I whispered to my wife's ear:
"You are still the nudest one here. You already have a worshiper. A teenager is just examining your body."

Then I took one of her knees and pulled it slowly towards me. Her beautiful pussy was now much better to see. Andrea did not resist, which surprised and pleased me. She did not say a word. I looked at her body and saw goose bumps.

The boy could not believe his luck. He was enthusiastic about the view. He looked very nervous and lustful. His sister looked at her brother and had to grin. She knew. The whole family stayed in their bathing suits.

A short time later came a group of 5 gay men. They lay behind us. The men were all nudists.

I whispered again in the ear of my wife:
"You are no longer the only naked person here. Shall I free you from the napkin on your eyes?"

Andrea whispered:
"I do not know if I want to look at my situation with my own eyes. I am ashamed. On the other hand, I am positively excited. I'd like to fuck you right now."

I put my hand over her eyes and slowly pulled the napkin away. Her eyes lovingly looked into mine. Slowly she sat down. She first discovered the young man I told her about. The boy suddenly looked in a different direction. The legs of my wife were far apart. I was surprised by my wife. Even when my wife wore a bathing suit I never saw my wife sitting so wide-legged.

My wife continued to look around. She saw the naked men and the other dressed people. Andrea looked very confident.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: