Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Ever seen someone you know?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 03:10 PM

Default Meeting a Massage Therapist I Saw Naked on VW

My first post.....please be gentle with me....lol

Anyway, I have been a big fan of VW over the years. About 5-6 years ago, I saw pics both in free and in Redclouds of a very sexy woman named Dakota. Then I didn't see any of her. About a year later I was doing an internet search tomsee if I could find a new massage therapist. I clicked on one local therapist's web site and damned if I didn't recognize her. It was Dakota, but the pics were cropped to only show her face. I can't remember if it was from her web ad for massage or comments on her VW pics, but she gave massages at a small local nudist place. Anyway, she did outcalls, so I had her come to my house. I had a massage table and lotion already set up. She was dressed in shorts and a t-short, nothing sexy or revealing . She said I could undress to my comfort level. And that she was ok if I was naked and not covered. She gave a great massage. Nothing sexual at all. I didn't say anything about seeing her pics but arranged another session with her. Sort of same routine again. I could see this time that she had no bra on and did have great breasts. When I was on my back, I told her I had seen her pics in VW. She was quite surprised. She said I was the only one she ever massaged that had seen them. I told her they were great pics and that I loved her breasts. Then told her I would be cool if she wanted to remove her t-shirt. She said no, that her massage business was above board and even though she and her hubby played around, she never did anything sexual giving massages.

I have not seen her again. I will try to attach the two pics I saved of her from my iPad.

Well crap. They are .png files. I get invalid file erreomwjen I tired to upload. Any ideas?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to touchu22 For This Useful Post: