View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfart View Post
Unfortunatly I have to disagree with what you said, I share pictures on my stream to a select few less than 50 I dont want the world to see these pictures as we post with faces and I want that side of our lives to remain private. Therefore I ask the people that have access to these not to favourite and as these are my pictures I think I have the right to do this.

I have no problems with comments unless they are abusive or just down right vulgar again and if I get such comments I block them as my wife finds this type of thing upsetting.

If people play by the rules then everyone is happy if they dont then genuine couples like ourselves will just stop posting all together.

Rant over
Well said. I know this post is old, but I cannot for the life of me understand why people should allow their wives/ girlfriends to be subjected to the type of foul language you often see. I genuinely appreciate the fact that people are willing to share and post, and I enjoy it. The least you can do is to be respectful - after all you can be sexily appreciative without being foul mouthed! Flickr should not be a place where all the inadequates are able to spout their mysogynistic garbage without challenge.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post: