Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 04:24 PM

I was hoping you were going to post about what happened the next day. It's always interesting to see if things are going to be cool or maybe a little awkward.

I think your brother is totally overwhelmed with all the different emotions that are going through him right now. I think all of us who have gone through something similar can relate to this. After your conversation with your wife though, along with the next morning convo with your SIL, it seems like this was a one off that probably won't happen again. What a shame but maybe better in the long run.

I think your wife has no regrets about letting your brother fuck her, even if she didn't know it was him at the time. She acted like she really enjoyed the anonymous sex but knowing now it was him that she was with may make her feel different and she may just not be attracted to him like that. I think you mentioned this before but it seems that she may want to keep the circle of friends with benefits small and there's nothing wrong with that.

Your SIL is the one that I can't really get a read on though. There's something more to her and while she says she had sex with you for your brothers sake, I'm not sure if that's entirely the case based on things you've mentioned about her in previous posts. It sounds as if you are only the second man she's been with and this whole experience with you in the theatre room and then again by the pool is something totally new and unexpected for her. From what you said, she seemed to enjoy both times but it's also something she probably never thought she'd do and now she's having to deal with those "morning after" feelings. She also may have a bit of a crush on you and the last thing she wants is for you to think of her in a negative way after what has happened. I may be totally off base with this, but it's just a hunch.

As for you, you're just rolling with the flow and enjoying the ride. Not to mention you got a new built in grill and sink out of the deal. Life is good, indeed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post: