Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:06 AM

Default Shes a born show off

My wife appears so prim and proper most of the time A friend of mine Phil had fancied her for ages, he loved her legs and he worked with her. One day he showed me some pics he'd snook of her, one sat against a tree reading a book , you could see up the back of her thighs. The other she was playing pool on the tea room leant over the table. In both lots of pics she was wearing stockings.

I told her what he'd done she just laughed, I told her he had a thing about her legs. Few weeks later he asked if I was mad about the pics but I reassured him it was just a bit of fun good luck to him. I also suggested I wouldn't mind if he got more.

I hatched a plan once a month the office went out for a drink after work to the local pub. I sugested to Phil that he give her a lift to work that day give her a few wines and see if she would let him get some pics of her legs. She always gets horny after a couple of wines. I also suggested to her that she let Phil give her a lift so she could relax and have a drink.

Apparently at the pub she had a few wines - she always gets randy after a couple of wines. Then getting into the car she showed plenty of legs. Phil made the excuse he had left something running in the office, so they headed back there. He followed her up the stairs to the first floor, of course getting a good view up the back of her legs. He said she was quite aware of what he was doing.

She sat on a spare desk, whilst he pretended to do what ever it was he needed to do. He said she looked so hot tan seams and strappy heals. He told her she was a tease, always showing off her legs and stocking tops, she told him she hadn't had any complaints and reminded him he had taken advantage by taking pics before without her knowledge.

Of course the banter continues with her squirming on the desk and he finally plucked up the courage and asked her if he could take some pics of her showing her legs off. She pretended to think about it then crossed her legs and slid her skirt up showing lots of thigh and even her knickers.

phil told her there were others in the office that often commented about her legs and boobs, She asked him if he would show me the pics and he told her of course. Then she asked if he would show anyone else.

Phil said by this stage he wasnt having to do any coaxing she was just talking and posing. phil made towards the door she asked him what he was doing he told her going to lock the door, but she told him it didn't matter. that was teh start of her exhibitionism and more.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1564.JPG   2435843.jpg  

The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to sexyinnylons For This Useful Post: