Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:04 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinluv View Post
Lorraine and I were at a Holiday Inn and enjoying one of our favorite sex games. We pushed two chairs together, facing each other and proceeded to masturbate and talk about exciting things we had done together and also things we would like to do. We were both really hot and her pussy was very wet. All at once, a thought hit me and I got up and pushed my chair under the window and told her to get up on her knees on it. She complied at once, not fully realizing what I had in mind.
I drew back the privacy curtain as she looked back over her shoulder. I fingered her and lightly spanked her, asking her if it excited her to be exposed in this position. She breathlessly replied that it was very arousing to her. Then I told her to sit in the chair and spread her legs. You can see we were on the ground floor and the breeze from the a/c unit was billowing out the sheer curtain, which was all that prevented her from being fully exposed to anyone passing by. She was rubbing her clit now but had her eyes closed. I knew this was something she was really enjoying but I was not sure if she would take the next step. I asked her if I should open the sheer curtain fully. She started to answer but no words came out and I realized she was so excited that she was hyperventilating! I asked her once again and she just shook her head up and down.
I drew back the curtain and she was fully exposed, her feet on the a/c unit and spread wide with everything she owned fully displayed. She was calmed down now and sat there smiling as I fingered her and twisted her nipples. She stayed that way for about 10 minutes until she told me that she needed to be fucked. I wish I could tell you someone saw her but no one passed by.
You are a very lucky man. She is hot!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post: