Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 AM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts
Default Wife exposed

A couple of years ago my wife was exposed to a freind of mine completely by accident but it could make for a good plan to use. My wife and I are in our early forties and she is as attractive as the day I met her. She has brown shoulder length hair, stands just over five foot tall with a very curvaceous figure, maybe twenty pounds over her ideal weight but it is in all the right places. Her breasts are my favorite feature about her and her nipples are erect almost all the time. She has a full dark bush and a cute ass.
My wife is very conservative and the most daring thing she has done is to have sex with me on our boat in broad daylight. Even then it was in a very remote location. To this day the very mention of this incident causes her great embarrassment.
A freind of mine had invited me to a college basketball game and on the day we were going my wife was taking her car in to the dealership for warranty repairs. She had left a good forty five minutes before my freind stopped by to pick me up. We decided to stop for a bite to eat before heading to the game. As we finished our meal I realized I had left my bank card at home and asked him if we had time to go back and get it. What I did not know was that my wife had the dealership take her back home because the repairs would take longer than expected. She decided to jump in the shower and was in there when we arrived. I still had no idea she was home as we entered the house. My freind came in with me because he needed an aspirin. I had him take a seat on the couch while I got him a glass of water and an aspirin. The way our house is designed you can see down the hall to our laundry closet from the living room plus on the other side of the wall in the den you can also see the laundry closet. I went into the den and just as I was picking up my card from the desk I heard our bedroom door open. I was startled thinking no one was home and then I seen my wife wrapped in a towel walk into view carrying some other towels in her arms. Realizing my buddy had probably heard her as well I started to yell out to alert her but I froze and my heart started pounding rapidly. The next few moments only lasted for less than a minute but it seemed like it was in slow motion lasting forever. I had fantasized about her being seen naked by another man and I could not beleive it may be happening now. As she opened up the washing machine to place the towels I wondered if she would put the one she had on in as well. I went back around the corner to peek on my freind and he indeed was watching her. The hallway light was on so we could see her perfectly twenty feet down the hall. Then the moment that nearly made my knees buckle. She was standing with her side to us as she quickly removed her towel. Her hair was still wet as she took the towel and briskly rubbed her head. Her beautiful breasts jiggled and she slowly turned completely toward us giving my freind the view of her completly. He was seeing what maybe only a couple of guys had ever seen and I had all kinds of emotions running through me. I was shaking so bad I could not stand it. Then all of a sudden she looked up and her eyes widened as she screamed and jumped at seeing my freind looking at her. She ran to our room and he jumped up and almost ran to the kitchen where he seen me and started apologizing. I was still speechless and went back to the bedroom to try and calm my wife down. She was both horrified and mad but after a few moments I got her to settle down. It was a morning that all three of us will never forget
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post: