View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 02:52 AM

Default The blocked toilet.

Yesterday (Sunday) when I got home from church there was a massage on my answer phone from a neighbour, I returned there call and was asked if I could go and look at her daughters toilet as it would not flush, I said that I would after I had had my lunch.
So after lunch I picked up some tools and went down to the daughters house. She let me in and we walked along the passage, passed the back door to the yard through the kitchen door passed the kitchen window with the kitchen sink and into the bathroom door. The toilet was full to the brim with water, it was blocked not that it would not flush. I asked if there was a manhole in the yard and there was. we went through the kitchen and out the back door into the walled yard, the manhole was about halfway between the door and the window, I opened it and found it was empty, I went home and got my fibre-optic camera and laptop, I pushed the camera up the pipe to the toilet and just after a bend into the bathroom there it was the blockage. Now inside me and her partner tried to pass a garden hose down the toilet to push on the blockage but could not get it to go around the 'U' trap. So the toilet had to come out, got most of the water out into a bucket and the toilet out, put the camera down to see a load of toilet paper, I asked if he had a wire coat hanger we could us as a hook, and he went up stairs to find one.
As I waited his wife (about 35 years old) went out into the yard, I stood up in the bathroom doorway to see her back over the open manhole with a foot on either side, with a look up at her neighbours back windows she undid her jeans and pushed them down to her knees then her pale blue knicker, going into a high squat she started to pee and pee, her nice firm round bum to me, as she tailed to a stop she giggled her bum to get any drips off and pulled her knickers and jeans back up. I got back on the floor and was looking at my laptop as she came back inside, just then he came back with the coat hanger.
We hooked out the blockage, toilet paper, a rag with bits of wall paper and a sc****r. They had been doing a bit of DIY in the morning and he had dump a bucket of dirty water down the pan and flushed, later she had used the toilet and flushed that was when it was found to be blocked. I said it is funny how a wall paper sc****r will go around the bend but not a garden hose pipe. With the toilet back in and working I left.
Not only did I get to see a nice firm bum peeing but they gave me £20 and a bottle of red wine for my help.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: