View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 10:10 AM

Default Women watching the men pee.

Yesterday I went to a beer festival, it opened at 11am just as I arrived, the first thing that I did was to go for a pee, (the tablets that I am on). The toilet area is normally set up so that as you go into it there is a hand-wash station with 2 or 3 disabled toilets behind it with the lady's toilets going to the right in a L shape, to the left a 6 module urinal with its entrance in the middle, then toilets to make up a L shape. This time the lady's was the same but the disabled toilets were to the left of a gap, (to give an emergency exit), with a 3 module urinal to the left of them with the entrance on the end with the hand-wash station infront of the entrance.
I went in and as I peed I could see the hand-wash station and anyone using it could see straight into the urinals, when I came out I saw the other 3 module urinal on the other side of the hand-wash, its entrance at the end so that anyone coming from the lady's to use it could see right up through it.
On my second visit to pee there was a woman with her back to the hand-wash side looking into the urinals at a young lad, I said excuse me as I went passed her into the urinals passed the lad to the second urinal module trough, she was still looking as I peed, the lad went to the hand-wash with the woman, who was still watching.
The next time I went there was a male security guard there telling you to go to the far end of the urinals as some lady had complained about the men peeing.
The last time I went there was both a male and female guard there they were putting red/white tape across the other urinal entrance and had taped black bin bags over the first urinal trough with a notice not to be used.
How come us men can get into trouble peeing into the gents urinals there for that use, but a women watching can complain about it and get it stopped.

Last edited by blob58; 09-24-2017 at 10:13 AM. Reason: some letters missing
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: