View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 11:44 AM

Default First child

When the wife was in labor with our first child, we were in a room in the hospital.

The doctor broke my wife's water, and said it'd be a while, and he assured us the staff would check on her often, and take good care of her.

A little while later, a very cute nurse, blonde, probably in her early 40's, came in to check on how dilated she was, with me right there watching. Very exciting, yes I'm a perv.

After answering a few questions, she stated they had a nursing student there that day, that would like to observe, and if we'd be okay with that.

My wife responded that would be fine, expecting it to be a young woman.

Next check, the cute nurse came in with a 30 some year old man, and introduced him to us.

Cute nurse dons her gloves, pulls the sheets down. Wife spreads her legs. Miss hot nurse, with male student right there, has her left hand kind of spreading my wife's labia, and inserts two fingers into my wife. Male student had his face in close.

The check only took a few seconds, and after, they stood there talking as my wife stayed spread, wide open. Mr male student kept openly staring between her legs.

Wife eventually covered back up after they left.

We talked, and both found it very erotic. The wife said she was so embarrassed at first, but enjoyed watching him stare. She then thanked me for completely shaving her down there the night before.

This same pattern continued, probably 3 more times.

The last time, the male student thanked my wife and myself for allowing him to observe, as most women weren't comfortable allowing him to do that. The nurse then adjusted the transforming bed into the birthing table, and my wife completely removed her gown, and they covered her with sheets.

The doctor arrived, and the magical moment happened.

They placed my newborn daughter on my wife's bare chest, and it was magical.

Mr male student was there for all of it.

Last edited by bertimos; 01-26-2020 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to bertimos For This Useful Post: