Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Is it normal for western wife does not wear panties? Not in Japan. If my wife does such thing at school and boys find out, she will be a easy target of them taking her up skirt with pussy with their mobile phone. Boys at high school age can easily obsessed with older women around them especially at boys school.

My wife received a few love letter from student and male teacher over years. She try not to wear anything revealing at teaching yet in summer she wear short skirts as weather is really hot. Yet the worst part is she has to teach swimming for 4 classes as sub teacher. She does notice student and especially male coach look at her breasts in one piece swimming suites during swimming class...
I don't think it is very normal at all for western women not to wear panties and school teachers at work even less. It is probably more common among the posters to OCC;-)

I got my wife to do it a couple of times when we were out on a date. She doesn't like to do it because she is quite the prude when it comes to nudity and, after 5 pregnancies, her bladder control is not perfect.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post: