Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 10:32 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default What if my wife does such thing at her school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
My wife who doesnt wear panties exposed herself accidently a few times when tending to our children when they were small. I noticed alot of these types of accidental flashes when we were around other young children and mums at the time. Although I never got to see any sights of other mums that were as revealing as my wife gave to others.
Is it normal for western wife does not wear panties? Not in Japan. If my wife does such thing at school and boys find out, she will be a easy target of them taking her up skirt with pussy with their mobile phone. Boys at high school age can easily obsessed with older women around them especially at boys school.

My wife received a few love letter from student and male teacher over years. She try not to wear anything revealing at teaching yet in summer she wear short skirts as weather is really hot. Yet the worst part is she has to teach swimming for 4 classes as sub teacher. She does notice student and especially male coach look at her breasts in one piece swimming suites during swimming class...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post: