Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 01:34 PM

Wow. These stories take me back many years to when I was in high school. Just got my drivers license and a girl I was interested in asked if I could drive her to a certain clothing store. Little did I know she was going shopping for lingerie!

She chose several bras to try on. I tried, probably with minimal success, to appear indifferent. She went to the dressing rooms and chose the booth innlinemithnthe entrance.

She closed, more or less, the curtain but left about a 9 inch gap betwen the curtain and the frame. Just enough for me standing outside to peer in. Off came the blouse,mother off came he bra. I could see both of her lovely boobs, nipples and all. Repeated three times!

By then I was,,um, displaying my interest in unmistakeable fashion. i quickly retreated behind a rack of clothes until I calmed down enough to be seen in public.

That episode made be very interested in seeing her and she eventually became my first gf.

I've never had that episode repeated, but I sure never forgot my first official,voyeur experience.

Ve often wondered if she knew exactly what she was doing.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post: