Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default girlfriend/brother continues

My girl told me how excited she'd gotten putting her naked body on display for her brother, she said she was breathing kind of hard and her nipples had gotten very sensitive. She ducked into her bedroom and flopped on the bed on her back. Feeling the urgent need for an orgasm she pulled her robe open and began masturbating. Her eyes shut, replaying her daring morning display, in just a few minutes she was ready to come.

Just at the edge of her orgasm, a bunch of things happened almost simultaneously- her bedside phone rang; startled, she opened her eyes, rolled over and grabbed it. In rolling over toward her door, she saw her bedroom door open a couple of inches and her brother standing just outside the door watching her. It was me on the phone, calling to make plans for later. We had what I thought was a very odd conversation for several minutes then hung up.

She explained to me later as part of this story that she said hello to me about the same instant she saw her brother, and during the entire conversation she was naked, on her back with her knees propped up just enough to block her eyes from him so he couldn't tell she knew he was there but also open enough to show him her very wet pussy. She told me she was too excited by everything to stop, and fingered her clit to finish her orgasm while we talked and he watched!

As we wound up our conversation, her brother quietly went downstairs. She got dressed and after a while went down and acted completely innocent. I heard the story later that night.
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: