View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:11 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default another girlfriend/brother story

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyboy View Post
Do tell!
TY for the story
Thanks for your interest. It's been fun remembering this and trying to write it so it feels the way I recall- this was another time the same summer.

We'd talked on the phone Friday night and I asked if her parents were going golfing in the morning- she laughed and said yes, so I told her to have a fun morning and I'd see to her the next night when we went out.

It was late Saturday night when I asked how her morning had been. She said, "Oh, you'll think it was great", and told me the story. She was up early for breakfast with her mom then went upstairs for a shower. She had been in the bathroom for a while and was in the bathtub when there was a knock at the door. Her brother asked if he could come in, which surprised her as theirs was not a family where that had ever occurred before. She thought quickly and asked where their mom and dad were- her brother said they'd left for golf. My girlfriend looked at the bath water, which was deep enough and soapy enough to give her some coverage, so she said yes.

She slid down a bit so her breasts were mostly hidden and he came in. She could tell he was nervous about looking at her but also very eager, and leaned against the counter facing her. They chatted a bit, with my girlfriend doing most of the talking as her brother was too shy and nervous to think much. As they talked, she continued with her bath, soaping her body while he watched. She casually, slowly slid up in the tub, revealing her bare tits to him bit by bit. She told me she was very excited and blushing red, but tried to act like nothing unusual was happening as her nipples came out of the water and went on display for her kid brother.

As he stared at her, trying not to get caught and trying to prolong his time in front of her, she got more comfortable and realized the she was the one in the room who was in charge. After casually finishing the process of soaping her body and rinsing off in the tub, she made a decision. She pulled the plug on the tub and as the water was draining out and making her naked body more and more visible, heart still pounding, she slowly stood up in the tub. Wet and naked, her kid brother's eyes were bouncing from her perky pink nipples to her dark bush, to her bare legs and ass. And then she offhandedly asked him for a towel as though nothing was going on, that neither one of them was shaking with excitement... and he handed her one. She rubbed her self dry as he watched, turning round to show him every side of her naked body, then wrapped up and walked out to her room as she told him to go down and get some breakfast.

The rest of this later-
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: