Thread: Busted by Evan
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:58 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default Part II

Fortunately we made to the entrance of the reservoir and I paid the required fees and slipped the little envelope into the drop-box. We quickly made it across the face of the dam and started to head as far back into the park as possible. After about five minutes of driving I found a place shielded by a hill yet we were fully visible if you went over the hill. Since we were so far back in the park and it was a weekday I really didn't expect any surprise visitors. We had done this a few times before at the same lake with no issues so we felt safe.

Lynn wasted no time in getting the fun started as she moved the arm-rest or her seat and my seat up and out of the way. She then leaned over the center console and undid my belt, button and zipper on my jeans. I hit the controls to move my seat back so the steering wheel was out of the way. She slid her hand down my pants and pulled my cock out so she could have full access to it.

In no time at all Lynn had me very excited and hard, meaning Lynn had skills when it came to oral sex. Lynn was the type of woman who felt it was her obligation to give oral sex before intercourse. This of course led to her having lots of experience sucking cock because she loved to have sex.

Within three minutes of her starting in on me I was nearing the point of no return. I knew we had an ultimate goal of a "pearl-necklace" so blowing my load in her mouth would not get us to that goal. So believe it or not, I actually had to tell her to slow down. It was difficult to do but I knew the benefits would certainly outweigh the short term ecstasy I was about to experience. She rose up and kissed me and then said "What's the matter" with a devilish grin on her face.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post: