View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 03:48 PM

Thanked 41,551 Times in 1,133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burngun View Post
This is the last calendar I have available to scan for this season unfortunately.
while that is unfortunate, you ended on a high note. this may be the best calendar of 2018 in my view. brisXtol was creative, which is needed as many calendars are copy-cats with their poses, but i prefer this one. eusXwpc is up there but it needs to be a girls only calendar. also lots of good veXt calendars this year, one of which is still not fully released yet!

thank you burn for buying and scanning all the calendars you did this season. it makes this a great thread. i know not every calendar purchased is as exciting as hoped, but sometimes you get winners like this one.

i was actually going to try to get this calendar, but a little birdy told me it was hard to get and the few promo photos they released were the most unexciting ones so i gave up on it. awesome you were able to get it.

zito, do you approve of this one?

favorite photo in this calendar

maybe my favorite photo if i could see it more clearly burn, is there any chance a photograph with a camera, rather than a scan may show more detail on this? can you see anything more in hand?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BareAll For This Useful Post: