Thread: [Request for Fictional Stories] Post a pic, get an ENF story!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
if you could write stories based on the pictures attached would be good
This one is going to be unusually brief for each picture, but let me know if it's satisfactory I don't want anyone to feel cheated. I'm going to start with Daz since he was the first reply, write his in groups of two, then continue. Now time for naked ladies! Forgive the lackluster physical descriptions, it's only because the pictures give a lot of detail already

For dazman:

[Picture 1]

Amy was already regretting her wardrobe choice for this pool party: skimpy, light blue one piece thong-style bikini her ex boyfriend gave her. Her ex had cruelly dumped her for her flat bottom, but she was determined to embrace it, especially she stepped out in heels to try and help push it up a little. Her friend Gina greeted her enthusiastically with a "Oh hey! You look amazing!" As she made her way over to the pool. She made one colossal mistake however...she chose not to swim. Gina detected that she did not want to almost immediately and wrinkled her eyebrows at her in anger. Gina was incredibly physically reactive and couldn't stand any perceived slight, and just as Amy remembered this, she looked away at the worst possible time. A small snip was heard, and her flat, wrinkled butt and C cup breasts came into view. Amy then was blackmailed with quickly snapped photos and ordered to stand against the nearby kiddie slide if she didn't want the pictures to be shared. She reluctantly did as told, tears streaming as she choked out "Why are you doing this?" pitifully. Gina then threw her bikini into the water as others guffawed with laughter. Gina crossed her arms, smirked, and finally replied "because your bikini swam and your flat booty didn't." Gina smiled even wider as she realized she was going to share the pictures anyway!

[Picture 2]

Jill was a sexy, slim, adventurous sort. She never thought she would do what she was about to do though: stand in the middle of her small town in just her panties, bra, garter belt, and stockings! It was a dare from her psychologist of all people, who secretly had a nasty and manipulative habit of convincing women to do things like this so he could share all of their stories online. She opened the box given to her by Dr. Optrou. "Oh no, not everything is in here!" she could be heard yelling loudly as she stood in just a towel wrapped around her waist. "Oh my god ONLY I would lose the stupid garter belt and underwear! Ugh! The bra isn't even here". She phoned Dr. Optrou, who insisted she still had to do it, and lied by also insisting he didn't intentionally leave out the only things that would cover her modest breasts and tan lines bottom. Plus, her razor broke. She wasn't awfully hairy but it still made things worse for Jill. When she hung up the phone, she dropped her towel, sighing loudly as she slipped on her stockings and high heels. She bravely walked outside to a very lucky US postal worker who very unprofessionally grabbed her butt...things were off to a bad start but thankfully the road she was doing this on was only a few feet away. When she finally got there, her face flushed red, and multiple cars were rounding the corner, one was a mother with her young son, who got an eyeful of her perfectly V shaped crotch and somewhat stubbly pubes, which caused him to grin and drop his jaw before the mother honked in anger at Jill and covered the boy's eyes. That was already enough for her, she had to go back! But luckily for everyone else, she slightly bent her ankle as she tried to walk over those dreadful stones in high heels. As she did, men were shockingly parking on the side of the road to give her cat calls and stare. "Nice boobs! Can I have a grab?" was shouted by one man. Another man actually DID cop a feel, and even sadistically pinched her sensitive nipples. She shouted "UGH! You pig!" as she had had enough, not wanting anymore exposure, shocked at how horribly things went. But the most surprising part? Dr. Optrou was the one who took the bare bottom picture of her seen in this thread.

*MORE TO COME!*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csh150 For This Useful Post: