Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:38 AM

Thanked 2,296 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Good start, telll more, and more in future encounters....
Since you asked, I'll give you a little more detail...

The first time I displayed her in public was during a hike on a remote, undeveloped beach in Florida that we had heard about. We visited this beach very early in the morning and found it nearly empty. There was only one car in the parking area besides ours and we saw no one as we made our way up over the dunes to the path along the shore. It was not at all uncomfortable for my wife, whose name is Rox, when I reached up behind her as we walked and unsnapped her top even though this was not a nude beach.

"You don't need this," I told her. She obediently stopped to allow me to remove her top completely to expose her milky white breasts to the sun for the first time as we continued hiking the deserted beach. She smiled as I packed it safely away in my backpack. I got a huge hardon instantly at the thought that her pretty breasts were audaciously bare. There would be no quick cover-up if someone came up the path in the other direction, and though the chance of that was slim, it cranked the sexual tension another notch higher.

The path finally opened up onto a wider stretch of sand, but to my disappointment we still saw no one. This fact did nothing to soften my cock, however, and I immensly enjoyed watching Rox lie down on the towel she had spread out.

I was so turned on that there was no way that I could just sit there and enjoy the morning sun. I had started stripping off Rox's bottom when I looked up and saw a lone beachcomber several hundred yards away. He was headed in our direction, studying the sand for collectibles, I guess, and wasn't noticing us, as far as I could tell. I got Rox's bottom off and, with the stranger approaching, looked at her under the bright sun without a stitch of cover.
I almost shot my load right then and there.

Rox was pretty worked up herself and started tugging at my fly and pants snap. I'm embarrassed to admit that I was so turned on that the moment my cock burst free to sway in the breeze and was then wrapped in the silky hand of my lover, I shot a long, hard spurt of semen all over her arm and hand. I was more than a little embarrassed and zipped back up before we were seen, but Rox decided then and there to test my dedication to showing her off.

Rather than covering up (I remind you that this was not a nude beach), Rox smeared my semen around on her breasts like it was suntan lotion, making them glisten in the sun. I was nearly afraid to check out the guy's reaction as he walked by us about twenty or thirty feet away, but when I did, he was smiling and gave us a big nod. After that we were hooked for sure.

We found out about some nude beaches in Florida and began to visit them. We both really enjoyed going nude on the beach, but I especially liked seeing Rox naked in broad daylight, especially when guys would occasionally walk by and check her out. As we got bolder, I would caress Rox as the guys passed. This lead to me feeling her breasts and pussy in their presence

Our bold displays got to be too much for us and when we got home after one of these trips we'd fuck our brains out talking about all the naked men leering at my sexually aroused wife. This all lead to me screwing her right there in public while they watched. There were only a couple of men there, two of them about twenty feet away on either side and one in on the wooded area off the beach, but the fact that they jacked off while we were doing did nothing to inhibit my wife's display , but indeed made her all the more demonstrative...

We started going only to nude beaches after that and fucked on them as much as we could.

We, of course, only did this when we were well out of the visual range of those who might be offended, and also, of course, never when there were minors around.

This was the very beginning of our sexual exhibitionism together... which eventually led to a lifetime of wife-sharing right up through just a few weeks ago...
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
agent_p, allmyfaves4ever, americuadorian, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, BadPhotog, blackdog519, buzz691956, camflasher1, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, clc100, Cornolho, CrazyHusband, ctunnel, cufan86, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, Dallas123, davyp1, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, ds97, ellis9329, Emperor Wang, Erador, florv, Freebird1259, GeekWorshiper, gramps, greendoor, GRITS, HDTour, incogneto, jack 1020, jacksonhole, jellyworm, jiinx81, johnnyblue, Johnnyoneshot, john_thomas, jojo33bdx, krushboy07, ktxondo, kuryaki, Licsalot56, luv2showmywife, lyx2lic, maymedson11, Mdcpl, ModelT-MsDollie, movalrats, MrLooker, mysweetie61, naaktstel, nanook9, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, ocguy55, oldjer, olympic lady, Omega88, petersax, Proud Fart, psc, ratbol, rereg, sam77sam77, Seabird1959, Simba Mikce, skipper49er, solva193, stiv837, Theo_43, Tifosi, Tricky D, Tuzolto, Upforit200891, vajna, VXCguy, warrior99, wecker01, whatnow3, wijnmaker, wsprguy, xlove19, xxxxenophile