Thread: More Conquests
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:51 AM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

Part Eight – Nez

A few years back I thought I’d give Match.com a try. I contacted a few ladies and met one or two, although nothing special happened at first. But then there was Nez. She was Turkish and ten years younger than me, and we spent a while talking to each other before deciding to meet.

She turned out to be tall, dark and absolutely bloody drop dead gorgeous with beautiful pale brown eyes I could willingly lose myself in forever. And a fantastic slim body, elegantly shown off by a pale yellow blouse, medium length black skirt and high-heeled suede boots when we met for our first date. This was lunch in a pub, after which we stayed there chatting for ages, and eventually got asked to leave as it was 3 in the afternoon and they wanted to shut. It was a nice hot summer day so we had a walk down the road, during which I got a little bolder and was holding her hand, and by the time we reached the nearby park had an arm round her. We sat on a bench and cuddled but there she drew the line; saying “no kiss today.”

Then I walked her back to her flat, and was unexpectedly invited in. While I went to use the loo Nez took the opportunity to change and emerged, looking just as sexy as before, in black jeans and a bright green sweater.

While she made coffee we stood in the kitchen, casually chatting … but suddenly she put down the pot, came over to where I was, and gave me the longest, deepest and sexiest kiss I’ve ever had! I went hard as a rock immediately and she was holding me so tightly she must have noticed.

We managed to finish making the coffee somehow and were now sat on her sofa, enjoying more of those massive kisses. My tongue started working lower and when it reached her collarbone she got really excited and didn’t say a word when my hand went inside her loose top to find a hardening nipple. Pretty soon it was both hands, the top and bra were off and she was removing my shirt, so now it was two bare fronts pressing hard together. Then she got on top and straddled me, even through two lots of clothing I could feel her red-hot pussy grinding into my erection as we dry humped. In fact if we both hadn’t had to work that evening ... who knows what would have followed.

A day or so later, back on Nez’s sofa, we had a long chat and decided it had been good that we hadn’t done anything on that previous occasion. She said she had only ever had sex on a first date once, and I said me too (Kerrie), and that didn’t really count because I had already known the girl in question for a year before we started going out.

Nez held me really tightly, gave me a smouldering look with those lovely eyes and said, in that wonderful exotic accent, “Promise me you will not wait year!”

She was working that night – she was an agency nurse – so I waited until she had changed into her uniform, in which she looked really hot (I said “You can examine me any time you like!”), then gave her a lift to the hospital where she was working. On the way she was being a little naughty and her hands were going into some interesting places. I had to remind her that I needed to concentrate, and that the headline, ‘Driving Instructor Crashes Through Shop Front,’ would not look good in the local paper.

When we arrived she realised she was early and didn’t need to start for half an hour, so we found a quiet corner of the car park and sat making out for a while.

After such a good start, our next meeting was a disappointment. She had gone off the idea, and I was on my own yet again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: