Thread: More Conquests
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:40 AM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

Part 6 – Tina

Strangely enough, my next conquest after Yvonne was much younger than me. I was 33 and Tina was 20. We met when our van driver was off sick and I was filling in for him, and at one of the places I delivered to, Tina came out of the office to sign the delivery note. She was very tall, very dark-haired, and very young! But also bloody tasty! Imagine Kate Bush circa 1980.

I did a couple more deliveries to her company that week, and discovered that she was only a temp and was to finish on the Friday. Realising we would probably then lose touch, I phoned and managed to speak to her, and asked her out. She said yes.

We went out for a few months, during which time nothing really happened. Indeed I almost went back to Yvonne, but on realising she hadn’t changed, stepped back from that brink.

Then one night it all came to a head. Tina and I had been sitting in a pub for hours, chatting away and I thought to myself, this is all very nice but let’s see some action. When I got her into the car to take her home, I said, “Come here,” gave her a very gentle kiss, and just carried on. I was determined not to stop! After a couple of minutes her lips parted, our tongues met, and the passion slowly increased until we were both really turned on.

We drove to That Place (again!) where I showed her how to operate the reclining seat (“Turn the knob on your side.” “I haven’t got a knob on my side.”).

As we kissed again, I caressed Tina’s magnificent mane of black hair with one hand, while the other hand slipped gracefully into her loose top to play with her nipples. She had quite large breasts, but being so tall would have looked silly with anything else. Suddenly I got a surprise; one hand was round me, but the other was undoing my belt and reaching into my jeans to massage my cock, which by this time was rock hard. My turn, I thought, and the fingers that were in her hair were now in her … other hair, and venturing into her oh-so-wet pussy.

“Mmmm, Everard, that feels so good,” she sighed. We didn’t go any further that night but it was only a couple more weeks before we found an even more private parking spot out in the country and were at it like rabbits. I was now getting the chance to put into practice what Yvonne had taught me, and Tina was enjoying the learning process. Like Yvonne though, she too would stray; often on her trips home (she came from a town about 100 miles away), she would meet up with an old boyfriend, lapse, and not seem to understand why I was unhappy when she came back and told me about it. Eventually she got pregnant (not by me) and moved away, so we lost touch.

I have occasionally posted stories about Tina here, and will collect some of them in the next post. In the meantime, though, you might like to go to the Fiction section and read my ‘Strip Trivial Pursuit’ thread …

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=216346

… because ‘Gail’ in those stories is based on her (with a little bit of Chloe from my ‘Working Girls’ thread thrown in!), except I’ve made her a little older than my character. (Her name was inspired by the gorgeous Gail Russell.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: