View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Marriage is a challenge at times. It shouldn't be everyday of course, but as humans we have our emotional issues that come into play. Even thou I/we're an open relationship - I don't support "cheating" unless it *IS* over. As GRITS says, get it over with (or something to that effect). But you both should talk and make sure that you both feel or know that its over.

My wife does do things that upset me from time to time- but that *IS* all women! NRE with someone new you are playing sexually with can cloud your judgement and not see everything.
Not to hijack the thread into a self help diatribe but my spouse has refused for 2 years to get any counseling, therapy or medication to deal with severe depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder and alcoholism. I have begged her to get help but she continues to downward spiral even though I have tried to get her the help and care she needs.
She refuses marriage counseling as well so I guess I have just given up and we are planning our parting of ways...so please don't judge me.... a person can only take so much.

And on a lighter note I saw boobies
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post: