View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 05:33 PM

Default sadly...I am not dead

Our schedules have precluded us from hanging out the past few weeks. But let me share how things progressed with us after the pic sharing night. It was almost a year after the pic exchange sexting session and we would always hang out drink dine etc. One particularly cold night we went out for dinner and killed 3 bottles of Cabernet. As closing time approached I went outside to hail 2 cabs for us as we live in opposite directions. She insisted I ride home with her 15 minutes in opposite direction and then head home. Driver gave us a flat rate since it was late and not busy so I am headed off towards her place in totally the opposite direction. We squeeze into the back of the cab and she puts her arm around me and we are cuddling in the cold. Everything is kinda fuzzy but I sort of come to and realize we are making out and she is pushing my hand under her sweater. I ask “are we really doing this" and she says yes.
We kissed the whole ride home and when we arrived in her driveway she asked me to walk her to her door. I obliged and we kissed on her porch for a minute or 2. She asked me to stay with her but I declined. I still gave a shit about my marriage at that point so I headed home. One my way home I receive the message below. Well my marriage is currently in the crapper (nothing to do with her ) and I am kicking myself for not staying the night.
….more to follow
Attached Thumbnails
mtxt.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post: