View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 05:56 PM

Smile Similar Story

Work colleague who was "having issue with her phone" asked me "The IT Guy" to fix it for her. It's just the law, someone gives you a phone to fix you look for photos/videos.

Bingo, within about 10 shots I found what I was looking for topless, naked and even a video of her getting it from her husband. This was "Nokia" days and BlueTooth had only just been invented, but I carried an enabled Compaq iPaq and was able to save the contents off. When I returned the phone she said "oh I haven't lost all my photos have I" to which I said "No, they're all safe, lovely holiday pics by the way..." I left that hanging.

Few days later she text me to ask if I'd seen any other pics on her phone, she was embarrassed and had forgotten they were there to which I admitted "Of course I had seen them, they were fantastic, don't be embarrassed" The text exchanges continued, she liked to ask a question that one "What did you like about the? Have you ever done this before? What's your favourite fantasy" I played up regularly teasing with my own filthy fantasies and she then began to send me pics or give me her phone in the office and ask me if I wanted to go and relieve myself over them (totally true story) So I did, disabled toilet wank, at work, with her phone

This encouraged me to be more filthy on my nightly texts and fantasies back to her. She would get so turned on reading and trying to send the stories in a direction she like, all the while she was masturbating furiously while I txt as quickly as I could.

I wish I'd kept some of her conversations, I always deleted them. Once she had orgasmed I might not hear from her for a few days, reckon it was guilt, but a cheeky hint at "Got any me holiday photos" worked wonders
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to dingo22uk For This Useful Post: