Thread: Enf Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWolf View Post
I like stories where the woman's lust backfires. By that I mean where she takes a risk (preferably completely naked) and the worst possible things happen. Sneaking out at night naked. Getting naked in places where you can't get naked. Self bondage. Making it difficult to get back to her clothes or to safety. Her lust and need for extreme risk take hold of her senses.

I also like it when they don't have happy endings. EVERYBODY discovers her. Pictures are taken. She can never look anyone in the eye again.

Great fun.
Dude, are you the same CityWolf that posted stories to the Writings of Leviticus? I enjoyed those stories even though they went too far into "forced sex".

Despite that, I agree with what you said here, as I like her embarrassment to last longer than the moment she is discovered. However, I don't want her life to be ruined. It will be drastically changed though. For example, she would be caught naked and masturbating in the auditorium. Instead of the crowd taking advantage of her and making her their slave, she is able to convince the school that she was rehearsing an audition. It's a lie she hoped would get her free from punishment, but she doesn't expect the principal and staff to embrace her idea. Since she is 18, she is given a role in the school production where she is expected to be naked and masturbate to orgasm during every performance. It's even photographed and broadcast as art.

So, it won't squander her future, but the fact there will be footage and photos of her naked and masturbating floating around everywhere hangs over her head, and can be exploited by jealous rivals to do more daring displays for "art", or colleges who want her to do the same for them because of the publicity.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post: