View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 109 Posts
Default First visit of 2017

Made my first trip to the beach yesterday, on a solo run as my wife didn't fancy the crowds. Walked straight to the dunes to find a spot to pitch my gear and one of the first couples I came across in the dunes were openly engaging in affectionate behaviour. I thought it might get interesting and set myself down a discrete distance away.

Although she seemed quite keen he wasn't too bothered so she rolled over and read her book. Can't win them all.

I then set off for a wander further along the dunes and saw another set-up with a beach umbrella, shelter and wind breaks. I walked on the the high-spot in the sand next to their camp and saw a couple lying on their backs - head to toe. I couldn't be sure but I though they might be playing. I ducked down to the side and could see through a gap in the wing breaks that he was fingering her and she was wanking him. I watched for a few minutes and was in a position where I could see the action but not their faces so they couldn't see me, but another guy came up behind me, peering obviously over the top of the wind-break and she took fright. The guy who was getting his finger wet got a bit petulant with the obvious peeper and he also saw that I was there and stuck his fingers up at me.

Third strike was a couple behind a wind-break. I could only see the top half of him and he was wearing a baseball hat and a tee shirt. She was wearing a dress but what caught my attention was that the dress was pulled up and she was sat with her legs spread and no knickers. I was stood a few metres away and wasn't obviously staring but she knew I was watching as we made eye contact. She didn't attempt to cover up and I smiled and nodded. Another guy was sitting nearby, obviously watching her as well. I indicated to her that I would like to site closer but she shook her head. I raised my hat politely and walked off to see what other sites were available.

About 10 minutes later I walked back. The other guy was gone and I stood where I had before and enjoyed the same view. Again she acknowledged I was there and kept her legs open. She had great legs and her pussy was fully trimmed with pale lips. After a couple of minutes I turned to leave but thought I would risk a quick chat. I said that I hoped I didn't make her feel uncomfortable but I love to watch and I was grateful she didn't mind me watching, particularly as she was so lovely to look at.

She said that she had seen me watching, that it turned her and her husband on to have other men see her but that earlier the other guy sat near them made them feel uncomfortable. They made it clear that they didn't engage in any contact, which suited me fine. We got chatting as I peered over the wind break and she swiveled round so I could get a better look at her pussy. I told her that she looked terrific and that I was getting hard. She responded by reaching down and playing with her pussy, sliding her fingers over the lips and slipping the hood back and forth over her clit. Her husband was getting hard seeing her play. By now I was knelt one side of the wind break, wanking away as she frigged. Eventually I came and we all laughed. After leaving my profuse thanks raised my hat and walked away.

The moral of the story is don't be afraid of saying hello. Don't be a dumb wanker, if you take the time to find out what a couple want then everybody has a better time.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post: