View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 05:06 PM

Smile Potential

Hi guys,

This year for the second time me and the wife went back to Ibiza, and just like lat year she sunbathed topless, swam topless, walked up and down the beach topless. Last year we created a photobook with plenty of topless images, which a few of our friends have seen when they've been round. She's not naturally an exhibitionist, but when the photos have been selected and only the best put in print, she is hesitant, but ok with friends seeing the pictures. It has become pretty widely known amongst our friends that Ibiza = her topless throughout. Good times.

Here's where the friends come in. She has now invited some very good friends of ours (a couple) to join us next year. Is she thinking she'll still go topless? Can I help this happen by bringing it up with her, or with the other couple? I can't help but think next year could be an epic holiday if both the girls go topless.

What are everyone's thoughts? Should I bring it up? The couple haven't seen the albums yet, although they know she sunbathes topless.

To get your imaginations going. My wife is 30, blonde, 30FF and in great shape, not an ounce of fat on her. The other girl is 28, brunette, similar if not bigger tits, and again slim and in great shape. Both gorgeous girls. It would quite literally be heaven...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sixstringcowboy For This Useful Post: