View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 06:39 PM

Default Early Exploits Chapter 1

I am sitting in the reception of the local clinic waiting to see the doctor. I am not a poorly person, quite the reverse, I am fit, healthy and strong. Above average height, intelligence, and development. So, what, you might ask, brings me to the doctor’s surgery?

Well, let’s take a step back and allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Nigel Green, nothing exceptional about that. My parents are pretty ordinary, too. My father is an accountant, and my mother works as a taxidermist, that’s a person who stuffs things, particularly animals. Mostly for museums, but people also pay to have their beloved pet stuffed for posterity, rather than simply burying it after its demise. So, you see the intelligence does not come from there, not that they are stupid or anything, but just pretty average.

My siblings are also on the normal curve, so I stand out a bit. Which is really why I am here, I mean, in reception waiting to see the doc. Dr Martin to be precise. I am an early ‘bloomer’ my hormones must have kicked in early with first a growth spurt, followed by the onset of puberty at ten. I remember waking up one morning with a ‘morning wood,’ a real boner, and wondering what was happening to me. It didn’t take me long to discover the joys and pleasure of masturbation, ‘self-loving’, or ‘beating the bishop,’ to name a few euphemisms. Ejaculation followed pretty soon afterward.

It was a time of self-discovery. What bothered me though, and from what I could gather from material in the books my experience with my erection, a ‘stiffy,’ lasting hours was certainly unusual and worrying. Don’t get me wrong, the ability to stay up gave me extended hours of gratification. It was the embarrassing scenario that followed that concerned me. Being of above average size, if you have to cart around an erection for hours with little to disguise it can be humiliating, and it even got me into trouble at times.

In class, one day I had to go to the front of the class to explain something on the board. This was the lesson following lunch and I had had to disappear into the bathroom to deal with a little or, should I say, not so little problem. The trouble was that even after ‘jacking-off’ I still had the erection. I had no choice but to go to class and disguise it as best I could. Well, when I was called up on to go up to the board, I was mortified. Everyone would see my erection and assume I had been pleasuring myself in class. That would have been bad enough, but having Miss Reynolds see it too, was worse.

There were titters and giggles as I went to the front. Miss Reynolds was wondering what was going on, until she saw for herself what was amusing my classmates, both boys and girls. I saw her eyebrows rise as if in understanding, she then came over to me and whispered that she would like to see me after class. I expected the worse. Anyway, she was eminently fair, and allowed me to continue and explain the matter on the board. I hoped that having my mind focused on other things would allow my erection to dissipate. Nothing of the sort occurred, and I still had my version of the ‘leaning tower of Pisa’ buried in my pants when the bell went at the conclusion of the lesson. I remained in my seat, still trying to hide my erection. When everyone else had filed out she called me up to her desk. I walked gingerly toward her trying to hide the not insignificant bulge in my pants. When I reached her desk, she smiled.

“Well, Mr Green you do seem to have a problem there.”
And she dismissed my hands with a movement of her hands.

“Quite a considerable one by the looks of things.”
I was still feeling embarrassed, but at least she wasn’t being mean about it.

“I’m sorry, Miss, but it just won’t go down.”

“Well, fortunately, I have a way for solving that, young man.”
And she approached me and started opening my pants and lowering the zip. She reached into my boxers and freed my cock exposing it to the cool air of the classroom.

“My, my, Mr Green, you have one prize cock, don’t you? Let’s see what we can do with it?”
And she took it in both hands, delicately holding it and fingering it, which was, I have to admit, heavenly. I had never had a girl, let alone and experience woman like Miss Reynolds, handle my dick before. The sensations I was feeling were truly amazing. And I felt like I had already ‘died’ and ascended to heaven. If this was her method of dissipating my erection it was having the opposite effect.

“So, ‘big man’ you really have something to be proud of. Oh, and by the way, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I have boyfriends who would die to have a cock like yours, and you are only a youngster. And your ability to maintain an erection. You are going to make some girls very, very happy in the future.”
At which point she took my dick in both hands and opened her moth as if she was about to gobble it up. Which is what she was about to do.

Only, at that point, there was the briefest twinkle in her eyes before they glazed over. I didn’t know what had happened. She has stopped in mid action. Was I supposed to do something?
Then she smiled and uttered, in a strange sounding voice.

“Yum, I love young cock.”
Then she proceeded to take my cock into her mouth and give me my first ‘blowjob.’ I have in my short life so far, a big fan of fellatio. It certainly, when performed well, is a great appetiser to the main event. And even on its own it can do wonders for a man, and the woman administering the service also benefits.

“Miss, are you OK?” I asked.

“Ummm, Yes, Nigel, I’m, loving it, you have a wonderful cock.”

There was something other-worldly about her voice. It seemed somehow disconnected from her. And then, looking at her, particularly her eyes, I gasped. She was hypnotised!

But how? I hadn’t done anything, not consciously, anyway. Somehow, contact with me had caused this. What had I done that was different? Then it occurred to me. Her attention on my cock. Taking it first in her hands, then in her gorgeous mouth must have triggered something. Did I have a ‘magic’ cock, possessing the power to hypnotise?
I would have to investigate, experiment to see what the conditions were. Meanwhile I had Miss Reynolds at my disposal, at least for a little while. We were still in school; someone could walk in at any moment. We had to finish up now, and perhaps continue later, after school.

I looked down at Miss Reynolds lovingly sucking me off. Boy, was she good, I was close, close to coming. I needed to come; I needed my erection to subside. I noticed she had freed her right hand and was now insinuating it under her skirt and though I could not actually see, she had probably slipped it into her panties and was fingering herself as she pleasured me. Her mewling sounds were arousing. She must be pretty close too. Then I came, a gush, like I had never had before. It was wonderful and like a pro she swallowed every drop. She must have come, too, shortly after. Fortunately, she had succeeded in lowering my staff. She released me and amazingly, within a few seconds she came out of her trance.

“Wow, Miss, that was great, thanks. Thanks a million.”

“Nigel, it is I who should be thanking you. Your sperm is delicious, and it made me come, too!”

“Really, are you sure?”

“Trust me Nigel. That was amazing. I am not promising anything, but I think we will be doing this again soon.”

“Miss, um, I don’t wish to be forward, but are you free after school, tomorrow?”

“Cheeky, monkey. As it happens I am. We will meet in my classroom at 4pm promptly. OK?”

“Sure, Miss, sure, thanks.”

I tucked myself in, making myself look presentable and then turned to leave.

“Thanks, Miss. Oh, and by the way, it worked. Look my erection has subsided. Thanks, and see you tomorrow.”

And with that I left, feeling elated, enervated, and over the moon.
What would the morrow bring?
Attached Thumbnails
Nurse squat[0].jpg   Taking care of doggie[0].jpg  

Gotcha[0].jpg   elizabeth-olsen-wind-blown-upskirt.jpg  

joanna-krupa-042517.jpg   Feeding peek[0].jpg  

I can see U.jpg  

Last edited by Lucky_doug; 05-03-2023 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Correcting a typo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post: