View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 12:40 PM

Thanked 58,483 Times in 2,241 Posts

Well, soon we were standing, sort in a 3 way makeout session, then the girls were pulling my shorts down, and doing double duty on my cock, alternating between sucking it and french kissing each other. Withing a few minutes, I had them standing up long enough to get their clothes off, Denise characterized by the fire crotch and Nancy by the blonde good looks, the nice tits and the totally shaven pussy.

I tried to get my fingers, mouth and dick into their pussies, but they said "no" right now we want to suck you, make you cum and share the taste of your cum. Then, we want to do each other, make each other cum while you watch. We expect that you will be hard again by that time, and we want to be fucked while we are doing each other 69. Then we want to fuck each other with a double headed dildo while you watch us. Then, we want you to fuck us in the butt.

The evening went pretty much to their program, they both came multiple times, Nancy being a little more the vocal cummer, but they both got cum in their mouth, in their pussies and in their butts. Then, we all took a shower together, and curled up in the bed, with me in the middle. As things like that go, in the middle of the night, each girl climbed on top of me, separately, and rode me to another mutual orgasm. I woke up the next morning to the sight of Nancy eating Deninse's pussy, so I kneeled behind Nancy and fucked her again.

Here's a couple of visual representations of what I was seeing all night.
Attached Thumbnails
perkies Dinese at the beach.jpg   nancy fictiion story.jpg  

nancy show them to me 20x.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: