Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 02:15 PM

Thanked 6,049 Times in 325 Posts

Needless to say, I had a fun weekend.

I started my Saturday nervous. By this I mean on several levels. One I did not want to disappoint by my sexual prowess or the lack there of. Two possible scheduled sex with a friends wife. Nothing previous was scheduled. Finally I was nervous of my wife's reactions even though she had texted that she initiated the "cookout".

So I started with a text to my wife. I text, "we are grilling out this afternoon. Kenneth his wife and me". She text back, "I know. I've been texting with Kenneth's wife". I sent, "should I be nervous?". She sent back, "she is looking forward to finally having a wild time. She wants to let her hair down and enjoy like everyone else has". I sent, "any advice?". She responded, "may her work, tease her, do everything you guys have put me through". Also followed with, "I want updates, text me what is happening. She is nervous so make it fun". We then started texting about her trip.

I decided to just let the day go and let kenneth and his wife dictate the pace and events. I took the morning to relax, at 11a.m. started preparing for the day by cleaning the grill preparing the food and restocking the outside bar.

At 11:15 kenneth and his wife arrived. Kenneth said he was so excited that he could not wait till noon. I was surprised at how casual and talkative his wife was. I expected her to arrive nervous and uptight. She was quite the opposite.

We were having casual conversation. Then kenneth said we should establish the rules for today's game. He went to the bar and filled three shot glasses with tequila. He toasted to close friends and a good time. Kenneth then walked into the house. I asked his wife what game are we going to play. She smiled and said that she and kenneth have a private bet. I asked and she said that its a private bet but she will not lose this one.

His wife was wearing workout clothes. A tight blue tee-shirt under a gray sweat shirt. Plain black yoga pants and tennis shoes. She had her hair in a ponytail. Not that I haven't looked or noticed her in the past but today she seemed full of confidence and carried herself differently. I asked her about my observation. She said that she wants to have a day to remember and do things that she has never done in her life. She went on to say she has always been conservative in actions and behavior. Today she wants to get drunk, laugh and have a great time with us. She said she got plenty of advice from my wife and to not be embarrassed or worry about anything just have fun.

Kenneth came out holding a bag. He gave it to his wife and said that this will be her outfit for the day. She was surprised by this. She responded with yes sir and went inside. I asked kenneth about the bet she would not tell me about. He said there's no bet. His wife came up with that so that she has a reason for all her actions. He said he loves her very much but she has really never done anything in her life considered risqué or wild other than our encounter earlier. She wants to experience everything like my wife and bob's.

Kenneth made himself a drink and I declined. I told him I have to run to the store and get liquor. He smiled and said take my wife with you when she returns. It took some time but she did return and boy did she.

After my wife contacted him and all was set up kenneth went to an adult store and purchased his wife a maids outfit. Nothing like my wife wore. She walked down the stairs and did a slow turn. She then asked what we thought.

I will now give a complete description of Kenneth's wife. 5' 6" or7"ish. I'm 6'4" plus so hard to judge height. Black hair, light brown eyes. I can now say with certainty she is a C cup. Waxed pussy with a black strip for dressing. However, she is standing in front of us wearing black heels white thigh high stockings. A black maids skirt that barely covers the ass cheeks behind and maybe two inches below her pussy in the front. The skirt was connected by a sheer nude top with built in black and white straps to a black and white shelf bra adorned with red and white bows. This outfit was something to see. I asked for a faster turn before my thoughts. As I suspected. With the faster turn the skirt lifted to show a bare pussy and ass. No panties and no thong. Looking at her nipples half covered by the shelf bra and the sight of her pussy I started to get a chub. I forgot to respond. She was smiling when I looked up and she asked "well". I said absolutely fantastic.

She then asked if I would like a drink served. OK. I'm weak. I wanted to see so I said yes and sat in the chair beside the ice cooler. She walked over took a glass, opened the cooler and bent from the waist. I went from a chub to erect immediately. The skirt lifted onto her lower back and exposed two of the most smooth pussy lips ever. I was speechless. She poured me a drunk turned and leaned across me to place the drink on the table. I then noticed her nipples rock hard and tight. She also smelled great.

I again lost the ability to speak until kenneth said you better go to the store before you drink that. I said thanks and agreed. I stood and started for the gate to the garage. I asked if they needed anything. Kenneth said take his wife with me and if she needed something I can get it then. I responded great! Let's go. She looked shocked and declined because of her outfit. I said no problem she could stay in the car. That's when kenneth said you need to go with him but stay in the car. She said something I did hear but turned and walked with me to the garage. I opened the garage and asked her if she wanted to go in the convertible or one of the trucks. She said a truck please.

We got in my truck and waved at kenneth. As we were leaving he shouted take your time. I look over at his wife and she has her arms across her chest and legs crossed looking very uncomfortable. I remembered Kenneth's dives with my wife. I said if you turn and face me no on will see your tits. She did and lowered her hands. We took a long way to the store. The view of her nipples over the bra was great. We talked but nothing to write about. I pulled up to the front of the liquor store and she said can you park further away. I said ill just be a second. I puttered around and got what I needed. As I was walking out I looked at my truck and saw no one. I opened the door and started laughing. She had the seat fully reclined and covering herself.

I asked if she was ok. She started laughing and said she saw a friends car go by and did not want them to stop and talk. I said why would they think it was you in my truck. We both laughed at the ifs and maybes. I decided to take a longer way home. She was turned toward me again but had her legs crossed. I asked if she would be more comfortable with her legs uncrossed. She didn't say anything other than slide her left leg across the seat and push the skirt to cover. We rode a few seconds that way till I said it would be a better ride if your skirt was no in my line of sight. This was the first time I saw her nervous.

She asked if I really wanted her to move her skirt. I said absolutely. She asked what I thought of her almost naked in the outfit. I said I think she looked sexy as hell and I could barely keep my hands to myself when she bent over for the ice. She moved the skirt to exposed her pussy. That's when I noticed the black trimmed strip. She said what about now. I said that's great, you look fantastic. We were about half way home taking a longer route.

We were talking and she asked if I'm still having trouble. I said very much so. She took her finger and slowly ran it down between her pussy lips and slowly back. Again I went from erect to stone diamond hard. She then asked if I would like a touch. I immediately slowed. In the truck we took access to the passenger is limited at best but I was not passing on this. I reached over and started above the strip of trimmed hair and rubbed down to the pussy. I turned my hand over and started with my middle finger between her lips and a finger on either side. I slid my fingers slowly down her pussy as my finger caught the opening I slipped it in to my knuckle. I slowly removed and slid back to the top. I had to straighten up from leaning over to continue driving. I said too bad I don't have better access. She spun around in the seat laying back against the middle console saying is this better. I adjusted my seat and reached over. Perfect access.

I start by placing my hand between her tits. I can feel her heart beating a thousand miles an hour. I slide my hand across to her exposed nipple and start playing. After several seconds I slide my hand down and go straight to her clit. She is moaning and squirming in the seat. I get to the interstate ramp and turn onto the highway. I was a little disappointed at traffic. I continue to play with her clit. She is more and more vocal moaning. As I approached my exit two things. One I was not done. Two a truck was entering. I pass the exit as the truck was going down the ramp. I move my hand down and she has me by the wrist. I slide my middle finger in. She is wet and hot. I start slowly finger fucking her as she assist by pushing and pulling my wrist.

I have the cruise control on and allowed the truck to pass. Now I'm behind the truck and have two fingers in and she is assisting in the process. I move over and slowly start around the truck. I can see the driver in his side mirror and he's paying no attention to us pulling around. As we approach the front of the trailer Kenneth's wife and I quicken the pace as we pass the truck she starts to orgasm. She never slowed as she began to cum and cum and cum. I have no idea if the driver saw what was happening. As the quakeing subsided I sped up and took the ramp.

My hand was a wet sticky mess. When I got back on the interstate Kenneth's wife had her color back and asked smiling, "do you think the driver saw us"? I laughed and said no idea. She said she was so close that she just kept her eyes shut. We laughed and talked the rest of the way to the house.

When we got back I went around back with the liquor. Kenneth's wife went inside to the restroom. As I sat down to the drink made earlier kenneth came out. He asked how the trip went. I said great. He said his wife is inside talking so fast and excited he only got every other word. I gave him a detailed report. He went back to check on his wife. When he came back he said she was inside on the phone giggling and laughing talking to my wife. That's when I realized that I failed to update her by text. I then sent her a text update.

Work calls but will continue later.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: