Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:40 AM

Hey guys!

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. I didn't want to clutter the board with a request thread and push a story thread off the first page. I think it may fit better in this discussion.

About a month or three ago I read an interactive story and it was pretty great. I think it was in java or php and it was on the author's website (which if I remember well had a black background). The story was about a woman who run out of gas in front of a big manor and goes knocking for help. She ends up in this place out of time ruled by a master who offers her to stay as a serveant. In her adventures she has to decide if she will be dominant or submissive, nice or mean etc. There is a spanking theme going on too if I remember right. I think you also got some keywords as a way to keep track of your progress through the game. It was a pretty big and interactive story.

Well the author had other stories planned on his website. I wanted to go check if he had released any more but I lost the bookmark in my computer crash last month.

Does anyone happen to know what site I'm talking about? That would be really great.
Thanks!