View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 08:01 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

We were on holidays in Paris about 10 years back. It was during the Summer months and quite warm. We were staying in a small hotel: it was in an old building in the centre of the city, no more than four storeys high.

After fucking ourselves to sleep one night, we were woken in the middle of small hours by a fire alarm. My lady has a bit of a thing about alarms: whatever way she was brought up, it was drilled in to her that alarms (especially fire alarms) are serious and should be obeyed. So she practically kicked me out of the bed and insisted we get out of our room and down to the ground floor.

"It's probably just gone off by accident or something..." I said, no doubt groggily.

But no, she was itching to get out of the room.

While we hadn't been sleeping naked, we weren't far off it. She had panties on, me a pair of boxers.

In her hurry she grabbed my t-shirt from the floor, whilst I grabbed my hoody and also a pair of tracksuit trousers I'd worn earlier the previous day and which were also thrown on the floor. She was almost angry with me at this stage for taking so long. She stood just inside the door, room key in hand.

She got her way then (us both having put on flip flops at some point in this rush) and out of the room we went.

The corridor was, as you'd expect, not empty. Everyone was heading in the same direction so we fell in with the flow. Avoiding the lift (another thing she knew you should never do when an alarm is ringing), we all climbed down the stairs to the hotel lobby, gathering more people as we passed the different floors.

We finally saw some hotel staff in the lobby, who ushered us all to continue straight through and out on to the street. Everyone complied without complaint. The feeling seemed to be that this definitely wasn't a drill or an accident. There was an actual fire in some part of the building.

So now we're out on the street and feeling relieved, of course. The adrenaline of the 'escape' became to subside I guess and we started to take notice of the other residents around us. And specifically, what they were wearing.

It turned out that almost all of them were damn near what you could describe as fully dressed. As quick as they must have left their rooms, they still found the time to put on clothes. Perhaps they dressed and walked, I don't know.

Now I didn't have much on (just boxers, track trousers and a hoody) but I was still much better off than my mrs, who was now standing in a street in Paris at about 3.30am wearing nothing but a pair of panties and one of my t-shirts!

Her situation dawned on her. At first she tried pulling down on the t-shirt to stretch it out. However, she then noticed that this really highlighted her nipples! Of course, I was being really sympathetic too. My only suggestion was to offer to swap the hoody I was wearing for the t-shirt. ;-)

Ultimately, she moved in for a hug and then didn't let go of me for the rest of our time on the street. It took about 15 minutes (which I'm sure felt a lot longer than that in her flip-flops) before we were all informed that, in fact, the alarm had been activated by accident!
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post: