Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 11:50 PM

Default working her into it

My wife has known for some time that I'm deeply aroused hearing her stories about past relationships and encounters, and over the last year or so I've begun to let her know that I find it deeply arousing to see other men checking her out. I told her it's a fantasy to see her with other men, which she wasn't sure about so I said well how about we start with something smaller, like setting her up to be "accidentally exposed"...first was over the summer, where we'd go out to our pool at night where we knew our neighbor behind us who's back deck overlooked our pool, and he would sit out there late at night and have a beer and relax. So first we started with a late night swim, pretending that we didn't know he was there, and me coaxing her to disrobe, just loud enough that he could hear without our other neighbors hearing any commotion. We had a small light by our pool so it was lit enough that he could see, so she took off her top, then her bottoms and made sure he got plenty of a view, and eventually I came up behind her and caressed her breasts just above the water so he could see everything...eventually we got out of the pool and laid on the grass behind the pool, probably twenty feet from his deck and I fucked her from behind...I could eventually hear his breath getting heavier even though I couldn't see him, and could begin to hear some rhythmic squeaking noises from his deck which I assumed was his chair rocking as he jerked off. She whispered to me that she could hear him jerking off and it was making her really horny.

Now she had a taste for it, so a few weeks later, off to the strip bar we went. After a few drinks, there's my wife asking the owner if she can go up on stage and give it a try. She took to it like a natural, started fully dressed but immediately was down to a thong and bra working the pole. After about five minutes, guys were coming up to me telling me how lucky I was...and older black gentlemen approached me and asked if he would mind if she gave him a lapdance and in return he would pay for one for me next to them with a girl of my choice...I said it was up to her, and she was eager to go along. So I found a girl to my liking, a nice really skinny Argentinian girl with a very muscular body and we all went to the lapdance room...My wife took to it like a pro, immediately started grinding her ass on this guy while I received a lapdance that I was hardly paying attention to because I was so focused on watching my wife. Then I saw his hands slide up and start caressing her exposed tits, she looked over to see if I minded and I gave her a nod that it was fine, next thing she turns around and puts her tits right in his face and starts grinding her pussy on his noticibly massive erection...she reaches down between her legs and starts rubbing his cock through his jogging pants and you can see the outline of this thing and it is enormous and within minutes she has it out and strokes it for a minute and he cums immediately in bucket loads. Needless to say we went home and fucked like rabbits right after that. Over the next few months we made a few more trips here but kept it lowkey, lapdances and handjobs only.

At this point, she is really getting into all of this, so she says she wants to go further, but not all the way further...so we discuss it, and decide to put up a craigslist ad looking for someone who wants to come over and watch us in bed. After exchanging messages with lots of people, most of whom you could immediately tell were creeps, we strike up a conversation with a very polite and respectful younger man, african american around 20 years old. He was so polite and fun to talk to, that we decided this was the guy. We invited him over, had a few drinks, and then laid down the ground rules. He was welcome to lay on the bed next to us, could touch her but no kissing and no touching her pussy, and he could jerk off while we got it on...if she was willing, she would touch him but only if she wanted to and he couldn't ask or pressure her. We started out and she was blowing me, and he could see his hands cupping her tits while she was down on my cock and it was such a massive turn on...eventually I climb on top of her and as I'm fucking her I see her hand start to slide across the bed and reach for his cock, which at this point is fully erect and it's huge...lol I'm a little jealous looking at this massive cock she's fondling...eventually I have her doggy and she's between his legs stroking his cock with gusto, rubbing it on her tits and she makes him cum all over her tits as I shoot a load all over her ass.

More to cum...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post: