Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 10:14 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mr. Grits here,

[SIZE=3]Seems like my wife has been getting horny on Thursdays lately... lol
I've got to say two things stand out to me as in turn me on the most.
1) is how through all this activity she kept her bottoms on and even put them in place after your all filled her with your cum. Assuring her bottoms were totally filled with cum and that from that point on you were all enjoying her used cum filled pussy for the rest of the day. There i something so raw and intimate about sharing a woman like this. Feeling what she has done to each guy and knowing you are not the first but one of many. She wanted to be a Southern Sl*t and wanted the three of you to remember it all afternoon long. Each and every time any of your cocks entered one of her three holes you knew they were recently used by one of your buddies to cum in.
2) Is really part of number one, its the way she cucked you as you fucked her talking about how it feels fucking your wife when she's full of other men's cum. She was playing up the sl*t wife card big time and wanted you all to know it but especially you. She wanted the guys to fill each hole up with cum then use that hole on you so you knew what a sl*t she was for them and for you. Her attitude and her mental game through all this was probably more of a turn on then the actual sex. I love when a woman can fuck you at the same time she's fucking with your mind to make it even hotter. She's good she's very good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: