View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 05:12 AM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 88 Posts

Another real story.
My wife needed a surgery, it was nothing serious she stayed only two days and one night in the hospital.
First day we arrive and we get a single room. Soon a young doctor comes for heart check. It was necessary to put electrodes on the chest, on the abdomen and on the thigs of my wife. For the procedure my wife had to remain in bra and panties for about half an hour. During the heart check we had a kind of small talk with the guy (cooking, weather, news etc.) with my wife in (partially) see-through lingerie with nipples and pubic hair exposed.
But that was not all.
In the afternoon my wife went to the surgery room. After a couple of hours she came back still sedated on a wheeled surgery bed carried by two male nurses and a female nurse. I was waiting outside of the room and I asked to the female nurse (she was the boss) details on the operation. She told me everything was OK and we discussed for a few minutes. Meanwhile the two male nurses took my wife inside the room closing the door. They came out with the empty surgery bed while I was still discussing with the female nurse.
When I came back into the room I found my wife still passed out in bed and she was stark naked. I mean the two guys moved her from the surgery bed to the room bed while she was naked and unconscious, in a closed room.
I trust in their professional attitude nevertheless since my wife was young, in a good shape and the surgery was not serious, they enjoyed a full in-depth view of my naked wife. Moreover I cannot exclude that they got an extra bonus palpating her body (more than the necessary) while she was passed out.
Anyway in my opinion in this case female nurses should be more appropriate.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post: