View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 03:19 AM

Thanked 6,409 Times in 333 Posts
Default Fucking black guys

I married my wife at 19 in the early 70s. I met her at a wild party in the woods. She was walking around topless and had beautiful big breast. She was 18 years old and giving blow jobs to almost anyone who wanted one. She would let you play with her tits all you wanted but nothing under her skirt. She sucked me like no one else could and swallowed every drop. I could tell, she loved it. We fell in love. She told me she was a virgin. Within 2 weeks I was eating that sweet pussy and 2 months later she was on the pill and I was slamming my dick in her 3 times a night, The girl went cock crazy fucking everybody. I didn't mind. She was great to watch and she nearly wore me out. I've always let her fuck who she wants and she's fucked a LOT! I've gotten to watch almost all of them. For a while in her 20s she danced naked in a strip club. Boy was she hot. She brought home guys with huge cocks and worked to be able to take them up her pussy to the hilt while I watched. It's a different thing watching the love of your life fuck another man in front of you. I got over my jelousey and just enjoyed watching her cum. Now after she went through the change she decided she deserved big meat so she's now with 3 guys. All of them have bigger dicks that I and one is black. He has the biggest of them all. It looked to be a foot long. She makes me wear a cock cage now that's locked on, and she chains it to the wall so I can watch them fuck and not bother them. She loves blacks, the bigger the better. I like to hear the noises she makes when he fucks her. She's 60 now and now fucks 3 guys regularly. All are huge. She so stretched out I can't feel anything any more when I fuck her. I don't mind to much because she sometimes sucks me off. Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: