View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:19 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Why? You got a wife thinking about it or is it your fantasy?

Each their own, a cock is a cock and a vag is a vag Having a black dick in my wife isn't much different than a whiter one, other than in low-light situations there are little to no details.

For some, its a specific kink, to have their wife get boned by a big black man tool - she is taken. Hmmm, actually I do believe there is a regular here that has a wife like that, she prefers getting pounded by black men while her husband (member here) watches.

IMHO, for some people inter-racial sex is taboo, so that is the kink. For others, they like the darker shade of skin and not think of it as a racial thing at all.

I doubt a black man's semen is more potent and higher content than a white man's spunk... but enjoy the thought or fantasy of that danger. Be aware that there are ACTUAL gang-bang groups/clubs out there... and some of them are black guys. So if the condom breaks or bareback and she got 5 or so loads of sperm in her and the time is right, she'll get pregnant. Now, how do you think you would handle it?

I posted some photos, its linked to a recent thread I made today. One of the DARK photos has my 5-2" wife with a black guy behind and in front of her in which there is a dick up against her back and the other on her tummy. Later when they got real had and actually had intercourse with her, I'd say they were about 7~8" hard.

She had a good time. And enjoyed them more so than the other 3 white guys. We fucked each others brains out during and afterwards. I can't post the better videos and pics because of details and such. Thats our call.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post: