Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 10:54 PM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default wife

I saw the tread on the couple who swaped in laws....

We have been doing that for years.. the wife & her sister husband swap on visit, ( we live 2 states away) ...
Its something to behold! Her sister & hubby are not open swingers at all, but limit their activities to just us.

Tha general routine on visits is : first night, the home being visited wife stays home w/ the others hubby,, and the others go to a hotel for the night. Completely private time to do as pleased w/o the spouse around. It works very well, and the hotel couple comes home @ noon the next day.

On the 2nd or 3rd day, everyone plays together at home as a 4 sum. I found that her sister is much wilder w/ me alone, then when we all get together.. my wife said the same about her husband.?? Remember they only swing w/ us, so they probably get a little reserved in front of each other.. except for the obvious 2 cocks at once when we are all together.
The wives don't go down on each other as sister, but they do alot of touchy / feely to stimulate each other or when one of them are getting their 2 cocks at once, they will touchy / feely tits, ass, pussy to help things along.
Her sister has a spectacular set of tits, as my wife is small chested... so for me its really nice to get my hands on my sis-in-laws tits.

So thats how it works for us... pic of those spectacular tits.
Attached Thumbnails
sil10.jpg  
americuadorian, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, BadPhotog, belgarion, biglot, BonnyB, buzz691956, byronbuckles, camflasher1, Candi Delight, Caseman601225, cenzor4, chi-town8080, clc100, Cornolho, cufan86, D.L., dagnamitus, DanMan22, davyp1, denie, dick hardin, Dm6326, doubleus, downsouth68, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, eleventhson, Erador, five hole, floridalover3, Gabby3339, gaijinaho, gramps, greendoor, gregmartin, grgui1, hbaron, HDTour, hoosierdaddy4, ilmaio, Iron280, jellyworm, JOHNANDALAN, knulp230, Krimper, ktxondo, lasthero15, Licsalot56, Lovin_69, lyx2lic, Masterful3, mastershake55a, maymedson11, Mdcpl, ModelT-MsDollie, mohad, moomoo59, movalrats, MrBill, MrLooker, mrwhip, Mybbwife, napster82, nectcouple, not_typical, nudebeachlovers, OGtripleOG, oldjer, Omega88, OneXMarine, Onthefense, Proud Fart, psc, randynsandy, rbbz21, rereg, rotus, rpsaturnal, Satch, Simba Mikce, skipper49er, Snakem, stiv837, stmartin330, strtgld08, Theo_43, Tifosi, tonz42, travel2cu, Tuzolto, tylergal, vajna, vegahunter, VXCguy, warrior99, wecker01, whatnow3, wonderbill, wwwddd