View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 11:06 AM

Thanked 45,033 Times in 1,651 Posts
Default Mine

I met my wife at work and we didn't start to date for 2 years or so. We wound up going out with a couple of her friends on night. The friends wanted to go to a club but wouldn't let me in without a jacket. She begged off and we went to a hotel bar close by. We chatted for a long time and she now invited me to stay at her place as I lived far outside the city. When back at her place, we went to her bedroom and started making out, heavy petting, she took her shirt and bra off and showed me her great tits, really nice D cups. She would let me take her pants off, so she pushed me on the bed and pulled my pants off and just attacked my cock with her mouth. She sucked me like no other, when i was ready to cum i already knew that she like to swallow from stories she had told me. Blasted off in her mouth and she swallowed like a champ. We both passed out in her bed that night. Never looked back, she has been sucking my dick like that for the last 25 years. I guess that was our first official first date.