Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 11:20 AM

So I'm into thong slips and we are both really shy.... over the last few years it never wanted her to actually show her thong in public but just on the internet. Well last night we took it one step farther and she was actually willing to have a slip in public when people were around. So as it goes, we went out to dinner and she could either sit at the booth or the chair. Obviously at the booth nobody would see but she still sat there because we were both to nervous and I was ok with that. After dinner, we went to a bar and that's when things changed. I picked a table where almost nobody would see unless u walked by. The place was packed and I didn't notice there was a smaller table behind us in the dark that was not taken. Well... as soon as we ordered our drinks a group of people came in and sat right there... well it's now or never, I wondered if I should tell her to cover up or let it slip.... I let it slip. After talking a bit she went to pull her shirt down a little and she gave me that face like wow it's out. Like really far out! Anyways I tried to position myself so I could see if anybody was looking but it was to hard to tell if they were peeking at the tv or at her thong slip. I saw a guy with his phone to his ear but didn't look like he was talking to anybody. Maybe he tried to get a picture? Idk? Anyways they left and we left. I was still feeling really horny and kinda wanted to go to another bar but was unsure where to go for the best slip or more or less a place that had chairs where you could see.... we ended up not going anywhere else but when she wanted to get more comfertable In the car she took off her bra... this changed things. I told her to unzip her jacket and let her tits hang out and she did! So after playing with the I was like. Fuck it let's go to the drive through with your tits out like this and to my surprise she said sure! So we drive about 20 minutes away to where we would get somebody we didn't know. Turned out to be a lesbian chick but not sure if she noticed. My girl was kinda nervous but also like "I don't think she saw me" so we jumped across the street to a McDonald's and did the same thing. This time we got a girl who was getting our order but I could see a black dude making our drink. And turns out he came and gave the drink! Again we were both not sure if he caught a glimpse but it was sure a rush!

Here are some photos of her thong last night so you get an idea.

Last edited by Turtle; 08-02-2020 at 01:22 AM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThongWife For This Useful Post: