Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 05:10 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Sorry for the delay but tried on several occasions and work prevented completing.

In followup conversations we had a new revaltion and have had some fun with it. I will explain but you will get the jist shortly.

I will skip through some playful details of touching and playing.

After arriving everyone was up and excited so my wife suggested watching the game replay on her new toy. For those with a yard conducive to entertainment I highly recommend installing and outdoor theater. My wife had a straight line two pole pergola built opposite the pool in the flower bed. While admiring the work I suggested and outdoor theater screen that can be removed. She ran with this. Ordered a ten foot screen that stretched across and anchors to the pergola. She purchased a nice outdoor projector. Works great with our cable app downloaded on her ipad.

After setting the screen and projector Kenneth had both ladies strip naked for relaxed viewing. Kenneth did start drinking. Some touching hugging and feeling happened as they cheered and watched the game. Kenneth said the ladies wanted to watch from floats in the pool so he headed in for towels since he declined for risk of excessive shrinkage. He said as he walked towards the house he was looking at Mr John's house and thought he saw movement in the window above the garage. As he walked in the house he decided to go see so headed out the front and turned towards the house. He said he stopped short of the driveway and looked.

This room Mr John used for storage. It is an unfinished attic space but he had flooring installed. He never put blinds or curtains in the window and neither has our current neighbors. Kenneth said that enough light was going into the window that he could see at an angle through the window to the roof joist.

Now after Mr John passed the house stayed empty for some time. Not an Asian couple live there. They look to be in their 60s but I honestly don't know and have never spoken to them. My wife walked over when the moved in to introduce herself and welcome them to the neighborhood. She said they seemed nice. Since then we just wave as we pass on the street or see each other in the yards. They seemed to enjoy their privacy So we just respect that.

Well as Kenneth stood there perving the window he decided to void his bladder. As he stood the relieving himself he saw our neighbor move across the window and stand looking in the direction of our pool. He then lifted a small pair of binoculars looking in the direction of the pool. Kenneth said he is standing there watching our neighbor in the window watching our wives while he is standing dick out peeing. He said that if the guy looked down and left he would see him. Kenneth said he stopped his stream and walked backwards till out of sight and headed back.

He brought towels out and they continued watching the game. They decided it was late and time for bed. Kenneth decided not to mention the neighbor. My wife said Kenneth and his wife went to take advantage of our guest room so she started a long hot shower and her pre bed rituals. She considered taking matters into her own hands in the shower but decided to wait till in the bed to as she calls it self sooth. As she was readying herself in bed Kenneth walks in naked.

He had just serviced his now sleeping wife and was struggling to achieve a full erection. He told me after the hand job and sex he couldn't believe he was struggling. They decided that he should give her pussy a good tongue lashing. After a good amount of time and according to my wife a much needed orgasm he achieved a full erection. They proceeded to have a long slow session together.

The next morning Kenneth mentioned the neighbor and relayed his peeping them with binoculars. My wife was shocked.

Work calls so I will complete soon
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: