Thread: Bedroom talk
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:50 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Bedroom talk

Not sure if this thread will take off or not. My wife Lisa was gone this past weekend with her sisters so I had some time to think. My mind went to bedroom talk my wife and I will sometimes engage in. Most of our dirtiest talks revolve around situations that will never happen in real life, at least for us. So from the safety of our bedroom here are some of the things Lisa and I will talk about to spice things up. Hopefully some others will add their stories as well.

We occasionally will pretend she has cheated on me. She will start off by saying something like “I've been a bad girl. I fucked so and so after work today.” This will often lead to me spanking her as punishment. Or sometimes we will pretend she is a “hot wife” and she will tell me how she took two men to bed, fucking and sucking them both at the same time.

As I've mentioned in a different thread, Lisa does not enjoy anal. But sometimes when I'm fucking her doggy style she will start saying “ Oh yes, fuck my ass! Fuck your dirty wife's ass!” I know it's not the same thing but if you pretend it is exciting.

One of Lisa's sisters makes a semi regular appearance in our bedroom talk. She knows I find her sister attractive, after all they look a lot alike other than Lisa being taller and her sister having bigger boobs.
Some highlights she has said to me include “I want to guide your cock into her pussy” and “It would be so hot to watch her ride you as I sit on your face.” Things I've said to her include “I want to fuck you from behind as you eat and finger your sister”, and “I can't wait to cum on both of your tits after you both blow me.”

Something relatively new I've brought up involves my dad. As I've said in another thread I have a recurring fantasy of leaving some of Lisa's naked pictures for my dad to find. So when we are fucking I will tell her I left her pictures for him to see. And that he told me he saw them and finds her very sexy. This will then sometimes lead to talk of my dad and I tag teaming her.

I'll stop there for now before this gets to long. I will end by saying it can be very hot exploring fantasies that will never happen.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: