Thread: 'Working Girls'
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:21 PM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

The next punt took me back to Kitty’s and Diane. When she got me in the room, she couldn’t stop kissing me for some reason! I had to virtually prise her off and push her out so she could go and put the money away. So I was expecting great things when she returned, and wasn’t disappointed. The second she got back in, she threw off her tiny outfit, jumped on the bed and wrapped her delectable little body round my non-delectable big one. I was stiff as a board in seconds; loads of cuddles and fondles followed, topped off by an amazing nooky session, at the end of which she got quite noisy. Had I made her come? Well she could have been acting, but if she was then she was in the wrong profession; Oscars have been won for worse performances.

A few weeks later came my only bad experience at Kitty’s. All my visits so far had been on a Sunday, but on this occasion I found myself in the city on a Saturday, and knowing Diane would be there, dropped in on the way home. Diane was indeed there, with a new girl called Karen, definitely not my type, and Sylvia who I think I’d met once before but not spoken to so I said hello. I wasn’t mad keen as she had huge tits, which are not to my taste. I was about to ask for Diane, then another punter came in who wanted her, so being a gentleman, I deferred and settled for Sylvia.

Oh dear. She was very pretty but the strong local accent grated somewhat. And the enormous tits just got in the way, she didn’t kiss at all, and wouldn’t even suck my nipples unless I paid extra. She really enjoyed fingering though. The sex can only be described as … adequate. So that was my first and last session with Sylvia.

It was back to Sensations for the next one. I decided I couldn’t wait any longer to see Chloe again – I could hardly sleep the night before thinking about it. Then when I phoned in the morning … she wasn’t there. Damn! I decided I’d go anyway. I’d still not met Alana yet, and Eleanor and Amanda both seemed quite nice on the website. So I did the shower, blue pills etc, and went.

Imagine my surprise on arriving when the door opened and there stood – Chloe! I’d actually spoken to her on the phone earlier and hadn’t realised it. She said she had a nasty cold, so was only doing Reception today.

In the lounge there was only one girl, Amanda, and she was lovely. Quite tall, dark, very pretty, nice body with small boobs but as you now know, I prefer those and hers were gorgeous. And so was she – we had a brilliant time. She didn’t do DFK but she did everything else. She didn’t even mind me lying between her legs when I was erect; I’d noticed some girls got a bit funny about that. We had a fantastic fuck too.

(And on the way out I saw Eleanor. Really nice – dark, slim, and almost as tall as Chloe.)

A few weeks later, Amanda became the first girl I saw twice on the trot. Alana was there so I met her for the first time. There was also a new girl called Diane, but it wasn’t the Diane from Kitty’s. Anyway as soon as the delicious little Amanda appeared … no contest. Within minutes we were on the four-poster bed, wrapped tightly round one another.

A little later, she astonished me! Suddenly and without warning, she took my cock in her mouth, without using a condom. When I remarked on this she said,

“Well we’ve been together before and now I know you’re clean, I can do that. And you can come all over me if you like.”

I wouldn’t want to do that, I thought. The only place I want to come is in that lovely little honeypot of yours. A few minutes later the condom went on, and I did just that.

My next punt was with Donna and that was a goodun. I had a track day later, so I decided to go to the circuit to register, then go home and change, shoot off and have my shag, and come back in time for my track session (which wasn’t till after lunch). Then when I got home I thought, no I won’t change, I’ll have some fun instead. I wore my race suit, but with nothing underneath. So I got Donna into the room, gave her the money, before she left to put it in the safe or whatever they do with it she asked me to undress ready for her.

I said, “That’s not fair though really is it?”

She looked a bit puzzled; she thought I was being serious.

I continued, “Well, as I’m paying for this and not you, don’t you think I should see you naked first?”

Then I winked at her, she saw the joke and had a good giggle. The second she got back the dress shot straight to the floor; she was naked first because I’d left the race suit on, just to see how long it would take her to get it off. Three seconds was the answer; she’d figured it out immediately. Then her mouth went straight to my cock, just like Amanda a few weeks before. After about 10 minutes of that, we collapsed onto the bed for some great cuddles and, I was sure, more french than previously. She even hinted that next time there could be some fingering, because she’d been thinking about what I’d said. Then I turned her over and rogered her from behind. She claimed I’d made her come! She said I was the first client that day who’d actually got inside her, because the previous two had shot off before they got the chance. I’m not surprised actually.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: